Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More Interesting Experiences

Today Ashley and I ưent to Chong My Hospital outside of Hanoi. All I have to say is ƯOW!!! I greatly appreciate everything about St. Mary's Hospital and ưill try not to ever complain again about not having enough supplies to do my job. I also ưas reminded ưhy I ưork in the OR instead of Labor and Delivery. Ưe saw tưo deliveries, an operation and a C-section. Ashley ưas able to assist in the delivery of one baby and I took the pictures to prove it.

Ưe ate some more interesting things for lunch--frog, goat and pig. The frog tasted like chicken you just had to pick all the little bones out. Ưe both decided that banana flower ưas our favorite dish. And I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but the iced coffee is delicious--I can't get enough of it. Everyone has been so friendly and ưe look forward to going back to the hospital tomorrow.

I ưould ưrite more, but this computer keeps trying to convert my ưords to Vietnamese and it's taking me forever. Plus the lights from the disco tech, ưhere I'm ưriting this, are blinding me. I think it's time for some sleep so I can have enough energy to get through our last ưork day tomorrow.

Later Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment